WE STRIVE TO BE THE BEST IT SUPPORT SERVICES COMPANY IN SOUTH AFRICA
IT SUPPORT SERVICES
Let us handle your IT requirements for you!
Cryptic offers a comprehensive range of IT support services for SME’s, Schools and Corporate clients. Whether you are using a desktop, laptop, mobile phone or tablet device, we harness their combined power to give you a high-performance system that’s far greater than the sum of its parts.
The reliability and flexibility of our IT support and maintenance services mean our clients enjoy more uptime and less frustration – that’s our assurance to you.
Our IT support services include the following:
- Data backup and recovery
- Microsoft Support
- Microsoft Office 365 Solutions
- Security Solutions
- IT Audit
- Mail Support
- Network Solutions
- Proactive Managed IT Services
- Both onsite and remote IT support
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
We have the latest technology you are looking for!
Whether you’re after a new computer or tablet or the latest version of your favourite programme, we’ll get it for you, fast.
- We supply the world’s best computers and other hardware, as well as software that will help to enhance your productivity suite.
- The substantial discounts that we get are then passed on to you!
- As a partner of Internet Solutions, we promise to get you online – reliably and affordably – and keep it that way.
- We supply a comprehensive range of hardware and software for any requirement.
More secure and more reliable!
Simply put, Cloud computing is storing and accessing data and programs over the internet instead of your computer’s hard drive, local Server or NAS (Network Attached Storage). If you’ve got a Gmail or Dropbox account, or you’ve sent a huge file via a file sharing site lately, you’ve already used some popular services that are hosted by a public “cloud”.
Cloud computing gives you access to state-of-the-art hardware (like secure servers) and software resources (email, data back up) at a fraction of what it would cost you had you bought all of it and it was sitting in your office. Also, because you’re not hosting all the hardware needed to drive the services you use, you’re saving on office space and utilities.
There are several attractive benefits. These include:
- Work from anywhere
- Disaster recovery
- Enhance security
- Automatic software updates
There are many more benefits that cloud computing can bring whether it ranges from saving money to increased security. Cloud computing is certainly the future and it is something that we recommend all companies to consider.
Get an internet connection that is fast and reliable and all times!
By choosing us as your connectivity provider we are able to provide a solution that meets your needs and keeps you connected at all times at a cost effective price. Slow unreliable internet connections damages productivity and also damages the efficiency of your business. We are preferred partners of the best ISP’s to provide excellent connectivity solutions at very cost effective rates.
- Fixed line: ADSL, Fibre and Diginet
- Wireless: LTE and 3G solutions
- VPN for inter branch connectivity as well as solutions for working from home or remotely.
- Hosting for all the fundamental areas of your business which include: Domain hosting, website hosting and email mailbox management services.
LEADER IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL IT SUPPORT SERVICES FOR GROWTH AND STABILITY
ON-GOING IT SUPPORT.
Let us show you why are the best in the business by choosing us your preferred IT partner today!